B In Egyptian [CD 08] B In Egyptian [CD 08]

Fifen'd

This is easily the greatest flash movie I have ever seen.

sumidiotdude responds:

Well, it was inspired by you! Thanks bro!

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

Needs subtitles.

Other than that, you're all good. :]

See ya next year.

Girls & Sports Playbook 1 Girls & Sports Playbook 1

Perfect, but with a slight drawback

It needs a preloader. Some of us have slow connections and live far away, so it would be nice to have a preloader instead of watching a small part of the movie and having the sound skip its frame.

Jack French #3 Jack French #3

Pretty awesome

But you still need to fix some bugs.

Oh, and I'm stuck at the casino. I can't get to the VIP tables, and I don't know where to find myself a chip to play the slot machines to earn that kind of money. Could you PM me a walkthrough? I really enjoy this series.

Johnnybdesign responds:

RockAmbole spoiled it for you (review below) :(
I guess you can find answers there!

Project Validus: Survival Project Validus: Survival

I'm so glad I BETA tested this.

Watching it grow from a small one-level demo to a full game brings a tear to my eye. Why did you ditch the story mode?

Resident Evil Escape Resident Evil Escape

You give the player no choice

I would've preferred if you had written an instructions page or anthing, but the whole game seems to be "click here, click there" and such. For instance, after you kill the first zombie (I would've preferred a crosshair, so I could shoot the zombie where I please instead of just clicking "headshot"), the game asks you if you want to leave the room. There's no yes or no answer here, just you clicking the question and doing what it asks you to do. What if I wanted to explore the room a bit more, huh? I like looking at the backgrounds.

A "leave room" button or arrow pointing outside the room would've been nice, btw.

The Electronic Music (Ø) The Electronic Music (Ø)

Trippy

Reminds me of Luke Vibert's songs. You have a lot of talent, keep up the good work. :)

Exam doodle 1 Exam doodle 1

Good

Were you playing Dead Space?