B In Egyptian [CD 08] B In Egyptian [CD 08]

Fifen'd

This is easily the greatest flash movie I have ever seen.

sumidiotdude responds:

Well, it was inspired by you! Thanks bro!

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

Needs subtitles.

Other than that, you're all good. :]

See ya next year.

Girls & Sports Playbook 1 Girls & Sports Playbook 1

Perfect, but with a slight drawback

It needs a preloader. Some of us have slow connections and live far away, so it would be nice to have a preloader instead of watching a small part of the movie and having the sound skip its frame.

Whats on TV? 4 Whats on TV? 4

Where's my cameo?

And why the year-long wait?

TooF Fassabowl! TooF Fassabowl!

I love this series!

The simple graphics and humour go hand in hand greatly, although I really have to ask you to change the fonts and the bland menu backgrounds. I don't like looking at a black background while listening to you talk, it gets boring after a while and I eventually alt+tab and do something else while you talk...which just might be what you're trying to make us do.

Keep up the good work, don't make me wait long for TooF 7. And try to change the icon next to the "Watch this movie" link for each episode, please.

YAAFM 12: Muslims YAAFM 12: Muslims

I'm pretty sure you forgot to generalize

Just because SOME muslims are extremists (and those people just happen to be the uneducated bunch), that doesn't mean the rest of the muslim population is. You don't see me going around killing people. All I did when I heard the news of the cartoon was wish those Danish artists to see the wrong they have done.

And if it makes you feel any better, I am perfectly calm while typing this.

Terrorist Press Your Luck Terrorist Press Your Luck

Rofl

Great voice acting. Was the opening supposed to be in Arabic? I thought it was jibberish.

the matrix. the matrix.

Nothing to do with the Matrix

This looks more like a trailer to a stick flash, if you ask me.

Egypt Rulez! Egypt Rulez!

Great work

Being an Egyptian myself, I loved it! I might show it to my history teacher one day.

Digimaks responds:

HAHA, cool!
I always wonder how Modern Egyptians evaluate their old time ancestors.
BTW- if your teacher is too serious, he(or she) might say that that stuf is wrong :) )

Truth About Shrapnel Truth About Shrapnel

It's the same old flash

Only with less quality. Why are you re-submitting a flash that got deleted?